Wednesday 16 January 2019

Game Journalism: Play Day 4

If I were to start over what would I do?

  1. Collect resources with the hook (especially barrels cause they have food sometimes)
  2. Expand my raft so I can put things down and just have more space in general 
  3. Step 1 again
  4. Make a water purifier so I can make drinkable water
  5. Step 1 again
  6. Make a simple grill so I can cook food
  7. step 1 again
  8. Make a fishing rod for easy access to food
  9. Step 1 again
  10. Make a few nets so I don't have to do step 1 again

What is the best tool for survival?

Probably a water purifier, since you can't really get water anywhere else and it's necessary to live.

What's the best feature on my raft?

My favourite thing on my raft is the little net that collects stuff so I don't have to. It lets me build more without having to constantly throw my hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment