Wednesday 9 January 2019

Game Journalism: Play day 2

Raft

What did I do today?

Today I made a sail and tried to figure out how it works. I'm still not 100% sure because it seems as if it just goes in the direction you point it, but then sometimes it doesn't. There may be some wind mechanic involved or something. I also managed to visit some of the other rafts that can be seen floating near you thanks to the sail.


What did I learn?

I learned that the sail goes in the direction you send it until you get too close to something useful, then your probably supposed to drop an anchor and swim over. Also fishing is the #1 way to get food.


What am I going to do tomorrow?

Probably try to get an anchor or seventeen and explore some islands & the shallow waters around them


My Raft

I added a sail so I could visit islands and I added stairs to start expanding upwards. I have a hole in the middle so that A) it's easier to get water for the purifier, & B) so that if I have an anchor down there the shark is less likely to eat that square

No comments:

Post a Comment