Tuesday 8 January 2019

Game Journalism: Play day 1

Raft

Raft is a game about being lost at sea on a raft. You have to survive sharks, scarcity of food, and finding/ making drinkable water.


What did I do today?

Today I expanded my raft, added a purifier, a storage unit, made a fishing rod, spear, and builder hammer. I also made an anchor but lost it.


What did I learn about the game?

  • As you use stuff it breaks more and more until it's completely broken
  • if you die you lose your hook everything on you including the hook, but you respawn on your raft
  • the sharks bites off pieces of your raft
  • you grab multiple things at a time with your hook
  • barrels sometimes have food/ over valuable resources for building
  • you can make a spear to fight the shark with when he tries to bites your raft

Tomorrow's goal 

build an anchor and visit an island

My raft


No comments:

Post a Comment