Thursday 18 October 2018

Premiere Pro: Kung Fu Panda Slideshow


The Slideshow



How Did I Make It?

  1. I took 10 images and put them on the timeline with a speed/ duration of 00;00;00;10
  2. I used "effect controls" to change their scale and position using keyframes at the start and end off their screen time to make the images zoom in and out of the faces in each image
  3. I added a new text layer under "graphics" to write the title. I changed its colours using "stroke" & "fill." I also used " effect controls" again to change it's scale over the course of all ten images, so that it got larger and larger until it reached the end
  4. I added the ten images in again but this time with a speed/ duration of 00;00;01;00
  5. I went to the "effects" tab and search "blur" in the search bar and added a Gaussian blur
  6. I increase the blur until the shapes were recognizable but you couldn't see what they are fully
  7. I changed the scale of the first image so that it got bigger over time. Then I copied and pasted the attributes of the first image to all of the others
    I added the ten images again and changed their scale so that you can see the blurred images beneath them
  8. I changed the position, and scale of each image so that it would either slide in the from top, bottom, left, or right of screen and zoomed in from being very small
  9. I the found the sound file for " Soulja Boi" and added it in
  10. I cut the sound file so that the beat lined up and the song would end by the end of the slide show
  11. I changed the volume and bass using keyframes so that the last "YOU!" in the song was ridiculously loud

No comments:

Post a Comment