Monday 29 October 2018

Friday Post: Premiere Pro

Dynamic Systems Slideshow



How Did I Make It?

  1. I played the "Dynamic Systems" engineering game and took screenshots of each level (solved & unsolved) as well as the title screen
  2. I took the images and put them in premiere pro 
  3. I added a song and placed a few markers along the timeline for the intro
  4. I added the images for the intro into the slideshow using the "automate to sequence" function
  5. I blurred the entire intro and added a spinning title
  6. I added the 10 level images on layers 1 and 2 (layer 1 solved, layer 2 unsolved)  
  7. I made the images on layer 2 shrink, blur, and become transparent so that the images on layer 1 could be seen
  8. I made the images on layer 1 grow, and become focused after the first set of images had become completely transparent (these images were never transparent so that the screen was never fully black)
  9. I cut the song at the end in a spot that made the most sense and added a translucent image of Borzah Yankey 



























No comments:

Post a Comment