Friday 12 October 2018

Friday Post: Photoshop 2


I stare out of the mirror & the muffin stares back




How was it done?

First I took the image of the mirror and copied the frame. This way I can put the eye-hand-man-thing into it without him being in front of the  mirror which is what I did second. Then I put in the solar flare background and multiply-blended it with the mirror. I then set the levels and hue/ saturation to give the mirror's frame a different colour. Next I put in the muffin and used the levels adjustment layer to give it a shadow. I then merged the layers (Alt + Ctrl + Shift + E) and converted them to a smart layer. I used the camera raw filter to sharpen the image and give a slight grainy texture over it. Then I used a gradient map at 13% opacity to slightly change the colour of the entire image.


No comments:

Post a Comment